- 10 minutes
- Optional: display equipment
- Optional: printer
- Stay together
- RNLI engagement and awareness
This short true or false personality test can be used in conjunction with another activity, starting a conversation about risky behaviour and peer pressure.
It has no psychological grounding and is simply intended as a fun way to stimulate conversation.
Tell me more
The quiz can be printed, or accessed on-screen if they have access to the interactive version.
The results can be compiled and shared with the class to see whether the leaders of the group and the ones students thought they would be.
- England KS4&5, PSHE, Health & Wellbeing
- Northern Ireland KS4, LLW, Personal Development
- Republic of Ireland SPHE, Personal Safety
- Scotland Senior Phase
- Wales KS4 & 5, Health and emotional well-being