- 30 minutes
- Optional: display equipment
- Optional: printer
- Stay together
This activity has been designed for students to work individually or with a partner, using interactive evidence boxes to piece together what happened.
Tell me more
If available, ensure students have access to a laptop or tablet to view the screen. If not available, the activity can be completed as a class task, with the image viewed together on the class interactive whiteboard, if needed.
Students are provided with a rescue image and interactive evidence boxes. Have them gather information and piece together what happened by writing up a report using the Rescue Scene Incident Report worksheet.
- England KS3, PSHE Health & Wellbeing
- Northern Ireland KS3, LLW, Personal Development
- Republic of Ireland SPHE, Personal Safety
- Scotland Third & Forth Level, PSE / HWB
- Wales KS3, Health and emotional well-being