To the Rescue
- 30 minutes
- Optional: display equipment
- Required: printer
- RNLI engagement and awareness
Children will discover the work of RNLI lifeboat crews and lifeguards, what volunteering is and why it’s important to help others even if you’re not receiving a reward.
Tell me more
They’ll also learn how to recognise rescuers by what kit they wear – and why this specialist kit is important. Activity included to create a class presentation about lifeguards and lifeboat crew members.
- England EYFS, Physical Dev & KS1, PSHE, Living in the Wider World
- Republic of Ireland SPHE, Myself
- Scotland Early & First Level, PSE / HWB
- Wales EYFS & KS1, Personal and Social Development, Well-being