Facts and guides
- RNLI factsheet 2020 - PDF 3.37MB
A selection of helpful facts about the organisation.
- Fun facts about the RNLI - PDF 93KB
An overview of our Respect the Water campaign and key messages.
- Respect the Water 2015 briefing - PDF 2.5MB
Key messages, finance and governance information from the past year.
- Annual report and review 2014 - PDF - 2.9MB
An overview of key information for our volunteers in the United Kingdom.
- Loud and Clear 2020 UK - PDF 95KB
An overview of key information for our volunteers in Ireland.
- Loud and Clear 2020 Ireland - PDF 95KB
Key statistics from 2015.
- What a difference our lifesavers made - PDF 918KB
RNLI Annual Report and Accounts 2017.
- One Courageous Community - PDF 3.2MB
Our quick guide on how to stay up to date with what’s going on at the RNLI.
- Get Connected - PDF 553KB
A guide to our 2016 campaigns.
- Campaign cards - PDF 745KB
Learn about our Respect the Water campaign.
- Respect the Water briefing pack - PDF 665KB
Staying safe at home and online: Some guidance to help you.
- Cyber security guidance - PDF 81KB
A detailed map of our lifesaving locations across the UK and Ireland.
- RNLI Map 2016 - PDF 3704KB
A poster illustration that maps out the RNLI’s lifesaving journey over the next 10 years.
- The Big Picture - PDF 1581KB
RNLI 2015–19 | The future direction and 5-year Business Plan
The Business Plan - PDF 1.7MB
Our 2016 corporate priorities.
- Corporate priorities - PDF 34KB
The RNLI's transformational priorities: our lifesaving journey together.
- Transformational priorities - PDF - 70KB
The RNLI's organisational structure.
- Organisational structure - PDF - 98KB