- 20 minutes
- Optional: display equipment
- Stay together
A simple activity to reinforce the importance of staying close to an adult when there are potential dangers nearby.
Tell me more
Questions and answers to prompt them to remember rules from class trips and get them thinking about why staying close can be important in different environments, from beaches to canals, rivers and lakes.
- England EYFS, Physical Dev & KS1, PSHE Health & Wellbeing, Living in the Wider World
- Northern Ireland Foundation & KS1, PD&MU, Personal Understanding and Health
- Republic of Ireland SPHE, Myself
- Scotland Early & First Level, PSE / HWB
- Wales EYFS & KS1, Personal and Social Development, Well-being