Real Life Rescue
Learn how to call for help with 999 or 112.
- 30 minutes
- Optional: display equipment
- Call 999 / 112
This activity teaches the important emergency message of calling 999 or 112. It features a fictional story about a boy called Andy and his dog Flea who become involved in an emergency rescue.
Tell me more
Children will learn about different emergency services and how they can help us, when to call for help, who can help us if we get into difficulty in the water, what special telephone number can always be used to call for help.
- England EYFS, Physical Dev & KS1, PSHE, Living in the Wider World
- Republic of Ireland SPHE, Myself
- Scotland Early & First Level, PSE / HWB
- Wales EYFS & KS1, Personal and Social Development, Well-being