Write your will for free over the phone
We have teamed up with two telephone Will writing providers to help you write or update your Will for free.
Being able to write or update your Will for free over the phone allows you to ask questions to a professional, someone who can help talk you through the process in its entirety. That's why the RNLI are working with Farewill and Co-op Legal Services. Experts in Will writing, they will help you ensure your legacy is as you want it to be. We only work with partners we can trust, so you can be assured your legacy is in safe hands.
There’s no obligation to leave a gift in your Will to the RNLI. But generous supporters like you leaving gifts in their Wills have helped RNLI lifesavers save countless lives. It's support from people like you that powers our lifesaving. Thank you.
If you do decide to leave a gift to the RNLI, once your gift has been received, your name will be added to the side of an RNLI lifeboat. So when the lifeboat crew launches to rescue someone in peril at sea, your name will be right there alongside them.
Please note: Writing your Will for free over the phone is not currently available in the Republic of Ireland. You can still write your Will for free by booking a face-to-face appointment or you can contact our Gifts in Wills team and they will help you find an alternative option.
Write your Will over the phone with Co-op Legal Services
How does it work?
- This service is available for supporters who are 18 or over and live in England or Wales.
- You can get a call back from one of the specialists at Co-op Legal Services, who will review your instructions, answer any queries and finalise your Will.
- When writing your Will, Co-op Legal Services can advise on a variety of more complex circumstances such as blended family scenarios, dealing with business ownership, and assets held abroad.
Write your Will over the phone with Farewill
How does it work?
- This service is available for supporters who are 18 or over and live in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- You can request a call back from one of Farewill’s specialists, who will review your instructions, answer any queries and finalise your Will.
We understand your priority is looking after your loved ones, so there is no obligation to leave a gift to the RNLI in your Will, but we are so grateful to you for considering it. If you do choose to leave a gift in your Will, thank you.
Your special gift will help RNLI crews save countless lives. Your gift could fund the dry suit that keeps crew warm in freezing temperatures, the lifejacket that keeps a crew member afloat when they need to jump into the depths to rescue a person in danger, and the intensive training to help volunteer crew navigate a lifeboat in treacherous conditions.
Thanks to generous supporters like you, I can be a lifesaver
A gift in your Will brings our lifesavers home safely. And it’s a gift that won’t be forgotten – because once we are notified that we have received your gift, your name will be added to the side of a lifeboat along with the names of 10,000 other supporters who have left a gift in their Will to the RNLI. So you will always be a part of our lifesaving family.