Wells Lifeboat Station
Lifeboat crews at Wells have been saving lives at sea since 1830 but the first RNLI lifeboat station was built in 1869. The current boathouse is located on a sand and shingle spit just over a mile north of the town.
RNLI shops, museums and the College will open as Government guidance allows. Lifeboat stations remain operational but are not open to visitors.