North Berwick's station history
Lifeboat station established.
The North Berwick lifeboat was not taken afloat as all the horses used for towing the carriage were engaged in agricultural work.
Lifeboat was taken by road to Archerfield but there was no trace of any vessel in distress.
Lifeboat house reconstructed and enlarged costing £700.
A member of the crew was washed out of the lifeboat while on service on 27 February 1900 to the barge Valhalla but was recovered.
Lifeboat station closed.
Inshore lifeboat station established with the placing on service of a D class lifeboat. Cost defrayed by BBC Blue Peter Appeal.
Bronze Medals awarded to Helmsman Benjamin Pearson and crew member Alexander Russell in recognition of the courage and determination displayed by them when the inshore lifeboat rescued a man whose boat had capsized on 26 July. The Thanks of the Institution inscribed on Vellum was accorded to crew member James Pearson.
On 26 March D452 Blue Peter III was placed on service.
New boathouse extension opened to provide improved crew facilities and to house an Atlantic 75 lifeboat and it's tractor.
A Centenary Vellum awarded to the station in celebration of 100 years of service.
The new class of lifeboat IB1, D619 Blue Peter III was placed on service on Thursday 14 July. D570 has been withdrawn to the Relief Fleet.
The new station D Class lifeboat D-758 Evelyn M was placed on service 30 May 2013. This lifeboat was funded by the Trustees of the Miss Evelyn M Murdoch Charitable Trust. Lifeboat , D619 Blue Peter III has been withdrawn.