Courtmacsherry Harbour Lifeboat Station
The first lifeboat station was established in the beautiful seaside village of Courtmacsherry in 1825, one of the first to be founded in Ireland. Its crews have been presented with 14 awards for gallantry.
Latest lifeboat launch
While our lifeboat stations remain operational and are continuing to launch to those at peril at sea, they are not currently open to visitors.