RNLI Open Data
RNLI core GIS data is now available on the ESRI Open Data platform.
The RNLI Analytics, GIS & Data Science team has made it’s authoritative GIS data available through the ArcGIS Online platform.
You can use this link to connect to our Open Data site and either view or download our data layers. The data will soon be available on the ESRI Living Atlas too.
Datasets currently available are:
- RNLI Lifeboat Stations (Point)
- RNLI Lifeguard Units (Point)
- RNLI Lifejacket Surveys (Point)
- RNLI Lifesaving Regions (Poly)
- RNLI Support Centres (Point)
- RNLI Lifeboat Fleet (Point)
- RNLI Flood Rescue Team (Point)
- RNLI Return of Service (abridged - Point)
We hope to make more GIS data available soon.
If you want to contact the team then please email email@example.com.