RNLI Annual General Meeting 2019
How to book – RNLI Governors
All Governors will be sent an official invitation in early May with details of how to book a place.
If you’re a Governor and haven’t received this notification, don’t worry, you can simply RSVP online by Friday 31 May.
If you prefer, you can also RSVP by calling us on 0300 300 9990 (+44 1202 663234 from the Republic of Ireland) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact us for any additional information you need.
How to book – everyone else
If you aren’t a Governor, but would still like to attend, please contact us on the telephone numbers or email address above.
Who can attend the RNLI AGM?
Although only Governors are eligible to vote at the meeting, anyone is welcome to attend. Spaces are limited so seats will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Want to know more about the AGM?
- Read the Chairman’s Letter and Invitation (PDF 52.3KB)
- Download the Notice of the RNLI AGM (PDF 35.8KB)
- See a copy of our Annual Report and Accounts (PDF 4.26MB)
- Read the Additional Information Booklet (PDF - 642KB), which includes the minutes of the 2018 meeting and Supplemental Information for the AGM 2019
- View the details of council members proposing to be elected and re-elected (PDF - 194KB)
- Agenda Item 6 – BDO United Kingdom to be appointed as the charity’s auditors by the governors at the AGM
Can’t attend? Don’t worry
This year, the AGM will be filmed and uploaded to this page following the event. If you’re attending the AGM and don’t wish to be filmed, please ensure you are seated behind the camera position, towards the back of the auditorium.
If the AGM does need to be adjourned, details of the new date and location will be listed here on 26 July.
Supporters’ Question Time eventsThis year, we’re running a series of pilot events open to RNLI Governors and supporters. This gives you the opportunity to ask the Chairman and panel members questions about the RNLI in an informal setting, followed by a tea or coffee break.
Numbers are limited, so if you’d like to come along please RSVP as soon as possible. Responses will be accepted on a first come, first served basis until we’ve reached capacity.
For full details of each event, and to RSVP, please see below:
- Perth, Scotland – Wednesday 29 May. This Supporters’ Question Time event will form part of the Scottish Annual Meeting. If you’d like to attend, please email email@example.com by 15 May.
- London – Friday 14 June: RSVP to the Supporters' Question Time London event
- Poole, Dorset – Tuesday 13 August: RSVP to the Supporters' Question Time Poole event
- Liverpool – Thursday 26 September: RSVP to the Supporters' Question Time Liverpool event