RNLI Annual General Meeting 2019
If you attended the AGM, we would love to hear your feedback so we can continue to improve in future Annual General Meetings. Please click on the link here to take our short 5 minute feedback questionnaire form.
Want to know more about the AGM?
- Read the Chairman’s Letter and Invitation (PDF 52.3KB)
- Download the Notice of the RNLI AGM (PDF 35.8KB)
- See a copy of our Annual Report and Accounts (PDF 4.26MB)
- Read the Additional Information Booklet (PDF - 642KB), which includes the minutes of the 2018 meeting and Supplemental Information for the AGM 2019
- View the details of council members proposing to be elected and re-elected (PDF - 194KB)
- Agenda Item 6 – BDO United Kingdom to be appointed as the charity’s auditors by the governors at the AGM
Supporters’ Question Time eventsThis year, we’re running a series of pilot events open to RNLI Governors and supporters. This gives you the opportunity to ask the Chairman and panel members questions about the RNLI in an informal setting, followed by a tea or coffee break.
Numbers are limited, so if you’d like to come along please RSVP as soon as possible. Responses will be accepted on a first come, first served basis until we’ve reached capacity.
For full details of each event, and to RSVP, please see below:
- Poole, Dorset – Tuesday 13 August: RSVP to the Supporters' Question Time Poole event
- Liverpool – Thursday 26 September: RSVP to the Supporters' Question Time Liverpool event