Face-to-face Will writing service
Book a face-to-face appointment with a solicitor and write or update your Will for free.
How to write your Will face-to-face with a solicitor:
What you need to know about the RNLI free Wills service:
- You or your partner, if you have one, must be 18 years or older.
- One of our partners, the National Free Wills Network or the Irish Free Wills Network, will send you the names and addresses of at least two local firms of solicitors.
- We pay a special rate for a local solicitor to write a simple Will and there is no cost to you.
- If your Will is more complicated you may be asked to pay an additional cost. This will be agreed between you and the solicitor beforehand, so you won’t suddenly face an unexpected bill.
- And if you leave a gift to the RNLI, your generosity will always be remembered – because once we are notified that we have received your gift, your name will be added to the side of a lifeboat along with the names of 10,000 other supporters who have left a gift in their Will to the RNLI.
Ready to book an appointment to write your Will for free? Fill out the form below to get things started.