Mayday #ThreeShires Cycle Sportive
The event will once again start from Sandbach Rugby Club and build upon the 2018 event with a few tweaks and twists from the feedback you gave us to make it even bigger and better! We’ll be offering the same 100K #ThreeShires route, the 35K cycle and family 5K cycle routes but will also be adding a restricted number of Triple Crown places, which challenge you to take on all three routes back to back!
The RNLI Three Shires Cycle Sportive is a fundraising non-competitive cycling event that starts and finishes at Sandbach Rugby Club on the outskirts of Sandbach town centre.
The event will feature five route options:-
- Route 1: The Three Shires 100km Route (L) - For experienced riders looking for an early season challenge or intermediate cyclists looking for a challenge, riding through Cheshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire. £22 per person
- Route 2: The Two Shires 85km Route (M) - For riders looking for a mid distance challenge. £20 per person
- Route 3: The Cheshire 35km Route (S) - For infrequent riders or those returning from a spell out of the saddle.£17 per person
- Route 4: The Three Shires 5km Family and Fun Route (XS) - A relatively easy, short and fun route for the whole family.£7 per person
- Route 5: The 'Triple Crown Challenge' 140km Route (XL) - Complete the 100km, 35km and 5km routes back to back on the same day! A total of 90miles of cycling in all! £27 per person.
Routes are well signposted with strategically positioned marshals and there's a fully catered pit stop at the halfway point on the 100K route.
Please note that age restrictions apply for this event - please see specific route details below for further information on age restrictions.
The entrance fee supports the RNLI so you'll be helping the charity that saves lives at sea in the process. There’s no pressure to raise any sponsorship but of course you can if you want to.
Entry fee covers an RNLI T shirt, finisher’s medal and a £2.50 food voucher to use at the rugby club bistro on the day, either for a breakfast sandwich or towards the cost of a full post-ride meal.
Ample free car parking, full changing, showers and bar facilities too!
For more information please contact email@example.com
Sandbach Rugby Union Football Club