26mins, Novice Kitchenhand
Nadia and Kaye's Spicy Seafood Tagliatelle
Nadia Sawalha, famous for Loose Women and Celebrity MasterChef, and Kaye Adams cook up a spicy seafood tagliatelle, perfect for a Fish Supper.
I can’t think of a better way to help raise vital funds for the RNLI, than by enjoying a delicious fish supper with loved ones. I’m really looking forward to cooking a tasty, yet simple fish dish to support the charity’s brave volunteer lifeboat crews and I’d encourage everyone to get involved too.
Quick and easy
- 250g mussels
- 250g cooked prawns in shell
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 25g butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp fresh red chilli, chopped
- ½ tsp smoked hot paprika
- 300g fresh cherry tomatoes
- 375g tagliatelle
- Wash the mussels and remove any beards using a small knife.
- Allow them to sit in cold water and at the end of 10 min, discard any open ones.
- Put the olive oil and butter into a frying pan and once the butter begins to foam, stir in the garlic and chilli, and sauté until soft, but not browned. Add the paprika and stir a couple of times before adding the tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes until the tomatoes have reduced down.
- Stir the prawns into the sauce and add the parsley.
- While the sauce is cooking, put the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling, salted water and cook as per packet instructions.
- When the pasta is ready, drain from the water and mix with the tomatoes, mussels and prawns and serve immediately.
Recipe supplied by Nadia Sawalha and Kaye Adams