45mins, Novice Kitchenhand
A delicious dish that looks great on the table.
Quick, easy and so tasty!
Nicola Kelly, RNLI Community Fundraising Manager for Northern Ireland
Quick and easy
- 2 generous chunky white fish fillets (haddock, cod, etc)
- olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- handful cherry tomatoes
- a few basil leaves
- mozzarella cheese – either a large ball or grated
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Cut 2 medium-sized squares of foil for the fish.
- Place one piece of fish on each piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add the 2 foil squares to a lipped baking tray or ovenproof dish.
- Add sliced yellow pepper and some cherry tomatoes. Share the basil leaves and mozzarella between the two parcels.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold parcels and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Open the parcel at the top and cook for a further 10 minutes to brown the cheese.
Serve with garlic potatoes or homemade chips!
Nicole Kelly, RNLI Community Fundraising Manager for Northern Ireland