25mins, Everyday Cook
Derry Clarke’s Seared Haddock with Brown Shrimp, Capers, Lemon and Parsley
Derry Clarke’s recipe features some of seafood favourites, including seared haddock and brown shrimp
Quick and easy
- 4x125g haddock fillets skinned
- 100g capers
- 2 lemons – peeled and segmented
- 100g cooked brown shrimp
- 100g butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat a non-stick pan, add a little vegetable oil, season haddock with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cook both sides for 2 mins. Remove and leave to rest for 2 mins.
- Melt butter, add capers, shrimp and parsley; spoon over fish and add lemons.
Recipe supplied by Derry Clarke