Crisp 'n Dry's Baked Fish Fillets with Herby Crumb Topping
Salmon works brilliantly in this recipe but you could swap it for a white fish such as chunky cod, haddock or hake fillets. Ask for a sustainably caught fish.
- 4 chunky salmon fillets (about 150g each)
- 3 tbsp Crisp n Dry
- 4 heaped tbsp full fat cream cheese
- 60g fresh white breadcrumbs
- Large handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Small handful fresh mixed herbs such as basil, chives, thyme
- Pinch salt
- Black pepper
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan/gas mark 6.
- Place a piece of foil onto a baking tray and drizzle over a little oil. Place the fish onto the foil and spread the cream cheese over the top of each fillet.
- Make the breadcrumbs by whizzing chunks of white bread in a food processor then tip the crumbs into a medium sized bowl.
- Add all the chopped herbs and season well with salt and pepper. Grate in the zest of the lemon. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons of Crisp n Dry and stir well to combine thoroughly.
- Spoon the crumb topping onto the fish and pat down gently.
- Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Check after 15 minutes to see if it’s ready and if not, return to the oven for another 5 minutes or so.
- Serve with steamed green vegetables and baby new potatoes, with extra wedges of lemon on the side.
Recipe supplied by Crisp 'n Dry