RNLI New Quay Reindeer Run 2023
Join in the RNLI New Quay Reindeer Run, to raise vital funds for the RNLI New Quay Appeal. Run or walk the 5k route along the beach.
Join in a festive run to raise vital funds for the RNLI New Quay Appeal. From the New Quay Haven holiday site along New Quay beach out to Cei Bach around the Marshall and feather flag and back to the start - it’s a circular event and measures 5km in total after two laps completed. All participants who complete the course will get a Reindeer run medal!
Tickets for all runs - must be purchased by someone 18 years old or over.
- Minimum age requirement of 11 years old to participate.
- 11-14 year olds must be accompanied by an adult (max ratio of 2 children per adult)
- 15 year olds and over can participate independently (parental consent will be part of the registration process)
All participants must register on the day at the Owners Club, Haven Quay West Holiday park
Starting and finishing at the Haven holiday site, along the beach.
- Registration from 09:30am
- Runners must have registered by 10:15am and the run starts at 10:30am
- More detailed event information will be emailed once an entry has been purchased.
We ask that everyone taking part in Reindeer Run also considers fundraising to help enable our volunteer crews to continue to save lives at sea.
Our team are here to help too and happy to answer any questions you may have about your fundraising or the event itself [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Haven Quay West Holiday Park