A short summary of the page that appears beneath the title.
Category: Titles and text
Here is a working example of Summary. Its appearance will change in response to the size of your screen.
Example summary text goes here...
- Use to tell the user what the page is about, or to grab their attention and make them read on.
- Try to keep the summary to 150-160 characters long.
- This summary pulls through in related Signpost and Featured Slider components.
- Place below the title in the Body Content.
Editing and customisation
- You have a limited number of formatting options here, including: bold text, italic text, hyperlinks to web pages or PDFs.