Side Content Get Directions Link
A link to a Google Map with directions to a location.
Category: Side content
Here is a working example of Side Content Get Directions Link. Its appearance will change in response to the size of your screen.
- Use this to show the user how to find a location with Google Maps.
- Once the user clicks the link it opens up in a new window with google maps loaded.
- The user would enter their starting location to get directions to a specifed destination.
- Place in the Side Content.
Editing and customisation
- You can edit the Address 1, Address 2, Address 3, Town/City, County/State/Province, Postal/Zip Code and Country fields.