A blue panel that displays a quote, along with the name and photo of the person giving the quote.
Category: Facts and Quotes
Here is a working example of Quote. Its appearance will change in response to the size of your screen.
- Use to pull out and emphasize an important aspect of the content.
- Since users almost never read they scan, use to provide them with some focus to fix their attention to the most important part of our content.
- Quote copy should not be too long but to highlight or add value to the proceeding copy in page.
- If an optional image is chosen it should be related to the quote as best practise.
- We recommend the usage of this component within page to be limted to two of quotes per page.
- If more than one quote is implemented, there must be adquate visual space between them and be relevant to the content.
- Place in the Body Content or Side Content.
Editing and customisation
- You can edit the quote and credit.
- You can add an optional image.