A form for the user to fill in and submit.
Here is a working example of Form. Its appearance will change in response to the size of your screen.
- Use to collect visitor information and accept donations.
- Use to allow the visitor to submit an enquiry.
- Place in the Body Content.
Editing and customisation
- Forms are generated in a separate system called Syrenis.
- Syrenis will give a form number and form name, which you can use to display the form on RNLI.org.
- You can edit the link to the thank you page that appears once the user has filled in the form.