The RNLI's 2024 milestone is an opportunity for special supporters to inspire a new era in our lifesaving history. Could you give a remarkable donation and join the RNLI 200 Club?
Why join the club?
All members will be at the heart of the birthday celebrations that they have generously funded, and will see their support commemorated forever.
The RNLI 200 Club is a group of special supporters whose donations will fund the programme of events and activities that will create a legacy for years to come. You will be helping to honour all the lifesavers who have given so much since 1824, and preserving core funding for the RNLI’s vital lifesaving activity – now and in the future.
As a member of the 200 Club, you will also have the chance to be included on a roll of honour, or to have the name of someone you loved included – forever recognising your support, or a loved one’s memory, with the RNLI’s bicentenary.
Your place in the 200 Club
Any individual, organisation or group, who wishes to join the 200 Club is asked to donate £10,000 – or the equivalent in euros at the current rate of exchange. As a member you will enjoy:
- acknowledgement of your generosity, including the opportunity to have your name – or the memory of a loved one – recognised on a roll of honour
- an RNLI 200 Club pin badge and certificate
- an invitation to the bicentenary launch event
- access to future bicentenary celebrations, including prior notice of our most popular events
- regular updates about the bicentenary.
We would be delighted to speak with you about joining the RNLI 200 Club - or if you'd like to introduce us to anyone else you know who could be interested, we'd be thrilled to talk with them.
Please contact the RNLI’s Philanthropy Team at email@example.com or 01202 663228.